IELTS Speaking Part 1 about work or job


Part I in Speaking IELTS Test is like a warm up, so just give your short direct answers. For instance, as you can see below :
1. Do you work or are you a student?
I’m a qualified doctor, but at the moment I’m studying English so that I can work in this country.
2. Do you enjoy your job?
Yes, I really enjoy my job. Ever since I was a child I have always wanted to be a doctor; I’ve always wanted to be able to help people.
3. What's the best thing about your job?

The best thing about my job is that I can make a difference in people’s lives. It’s a great feeling to see someone recover after an illness because my colleagues and I were able to help.
4. Do you prefer working alone or with others? Why?
In a hospital you have to work as part of a team. I’ve got used to working with others, and I think you can achieve a lot more as a team than you would alone.
Practice is your weapons.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete